Multiples

Book recommendations

Are there any MUST reads for multiple pregnancies? I was reading through my old pregnancy books and there were on average 2 pages on multiples.

Re: Book recommendations

• Lots of ppl like Dr. Lukes book.  (I just borrowed one from a friend). 

I checked out books on twins/multiples at the local library.  ( I had to request them, but didn't mind waiting for a library book)  I bought a book called Twin Set for fun.  It was light reading.  Dr. Luke is serious... too serious for me, but full of LOTS of good info.

TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I have Dr. Luke's book which is VERY informative on prenatal nutrition, something I really needed to be educated about. I'm also reading Raising Twins: From Pregnancy to Preschool. It's written by a pediatrician who has twin boys. Both can be found on Amazon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr. Luke book - Agreed.  It's almost a must have for a multiple pregnancy.  It will tell you in detail everything you need to know.

For the "what is it really going to be like?" questions, I liked Ready Or Not, Here We Come!  It is written by a twin mom and tells you what to actually expect.  GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I liked Dr. Luke's book - but it can be very overwhelming.

I just finished - "Ready or Not Here we Come!" and I thought it was great - gave very practical advice and was funny too.  I would highly recommend this book.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"