1st Trimester
Options

Showing?

I am a petite girl! (About 115 lbs.)  I was wondering when it is normal to begin showing?  I'm just really nervous and freaked out.  This is all really new to me!  What is normal?!?!  :)

Re: Showing?

• Options
    sometime in 2nd tri
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    12 weeks for me last time
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm almost at 10 weeks and throughout the last 5-6 weeks its been bloat, but now the bloat is starting to get firmer and more solid, which I believe in the next couple of weeks will turn into actual "Showing"! I've been waiting as right now I just feel FAT in the stomach area.
  • Options

Just varies.  I gained weight really early last time, but it was spread out all over so I didn't look obviously pregnant until about 23 weeks.  I'd gained 20 pounds by then, but it was really distributed.

I am a runner, knitter, scientist, DE-IVF veteran, and stage III colon cancer survivor.
  • Options
    if i had to surmise a guess i would say 2nd tri. each person is different, as annoying as that is to hear. sometimes the tinier you are the more obvious any change is. i'm a big girl so i don't look pregnant, just fat and chubby. 
    imageimage
  • Options
    i think it can be different for everyone.  i think for most people its second trimester.  never would have thought i would show as early as i am.  Yesterday i ran into an old acquantance who outright asked if i was pregnant.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"