Oregon Babies
Options

tiny umbrella?

DD is obsessed - OBSESSED - with my umbrella. I've been keeping my eyes open for toddler umbrellas, but haven't seen anything. I've seen a few kids umbrellas, but they were too large or heavy for her. Has anyone seen a really tiny and lightweight umbrella - hopefully one designed for kids (ie, big knobs over the tips, etc)?

(Not necessarily one that folds up small - but is small when open).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: tiny umbrella?

• Options

The only place I know of is Disneyland [so not helpful huh?] They have little tiny ones that can be custom made with names and cute little pictures on them!  :D

The only places here thta I could think of would be Toys R Us or theres a really cute toy shop in Multanomah Village, maybe there? I'd think the lesser known specialty toy stores might have them.

• Options

this probobly won't help because you've likely already googled...but i thought these were toooooo stinkin cute:

https://www.kidorable.com/cart/Umbrella

doesn't say anything about open dimensions or weight but...

where was this awesome gear when i was a kid? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

oh, and if you are just looking for a non weather containing parasol type object, try the doll section at toys r us for a doll size or cost plus for an asian paper parasol.

or maybe american girl accessories. I found this when i googled "american girl umbrella":

https://www.thecrazydollladies.com/product/american-girl-doll-size-purple-umbrella 

• Options
    pdxjenn and I were just at the Woodburne Outlets yesterday and they had a bunch of cute toddler umbrellas at Children's Place!
  • Options
    They were sooo cute! I almost bought one for toddler photo props (kicking myself for not doing it). They are $10.
  • Options

Oooh... great tip on the chidren's place outlet! That sounds perfect.

I LOVE the idea of a doll or paper parasol! I never would have though of that. It would be nice to have one that worked in the rain, but it will really just be a toy.

Thanks, guys!! I knew they must be somewhere, b/c I remember having them as a lil' one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"