Washington Babies

Waxing

I'm doing it tonight.  I have an appointment at InSpa in MC at 8.  I'm SO nervous!  I've never had anything, but my eyebrows waxed.

I'm not taking the plunge and doing a brazillian, but am doing a ultra slim line wax.  Is there anything I should do to prepare for this?!  I have my first internal tomorrow so I wanted to get "situated" before then.
M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11

Re: Waxing

• I always pop a bunch of ibuprofen about 30-45 minutes before bikini waxing appts. Also, be prepared that your skin could be a tad more sensitive with being pregnant.  For me it was the opposite and hurt less when I was preggers.

Just remember, it goes by super quick and will be over before you know it.

• Awesome, thank you!  Also, what is the going rate for tipping?  I think it is $39 for the wax, so should I pay an even $50?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsKatie:
    Awesome, thank you!  Also, what is the going rate for tipping?  I think it is $39 for the wax, so should I pay an even $50?

If I'm correct they don't accept tips at InSpa. You may want to double check their website. Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagedawnies79:

imageMrsKatie:
    Awesome, thank you!  Also, what is the going rate for tipping?  I think it is $39 for the wax, so should I pay an even $50?

If I'm correct they don't accept tips at InSpa. You may want to double check their website. Smile

You are right!  Thank you!!!  I'm really bad at carrying cash on me, anyway.  Have you been there before?

• Please let me know how it goes!  I tried waxing my stomach a few weeks ago and that really hurt and I said forget it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageMrsKatie:
    imagedawnies79:

imageMrsKatie:

You are right!  Thank you!!!  I'm really bad at carrying cash on me, anyway.  Have you been there before?

I haven't, but my sister has been going to that location for a few years now, and she goes to Fran. She loves it.  

• imagesmilingjb:
    Please let me know how it goes!  I tried waxing my stomach a few weeks ago and that really hurt and I said forget it!

Haha, I will!

• One of the reasons I LOVE InSpa for all my waxing. Not that I'm a cheapie and don't like to tip, but it seriously is hard to bring myself to fork over 20% in thanks for someone ripping hair follicles from my cooch. I always leave feeling like I need a lollipop or a friggin' "Good job" sticker for enduring something so horrific.

Oh don't mind me. You'll be fine ;-)

• imagenykola:

One of the reasons I LOVE InSpa for all my waxing. Not that I'm a cheapie and don't like to tip, but it seriously is hard to bring myself to fork over 20% in thanks for someone ripping hair follicles from my cooch. I always leave feeling like I need a lollipop or a friggin' "Good job" sticker for enduring something so horrific.

Oh don't mind me. You'll be fine ;-)

Ha ha ha! Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"