August 2011 Moms
Options

Skin solution?

So this weekend back at "home" for a wedding I had a minor breakdown when I took off my makeup after the rehearsal dinner and my DH just looked at me and said "Im so sorry that the pregnancy is doing that to you."  I look like im 13, only WORSE.  So I recruited my bestie and we went down to a little local shop that also carried Clinique and some other fancy skin care lines.  We explained the situation and the girl pulled me aside and said, "You know, I don't think I have what is best for you right now, but there is a store down the street that sells Alba products."  She wrote everything down... the Alba "Marine Complex Line"... I think it's called the Marine Cleanser and the Sea Kelp Toner, not the moisturiser or mask (they have added oils)... and a French Green Clay powder for a mask (not by Alba) to dry up existing blemishes.  So I've been using it for only two days so far, and I swear I see a difference already.  I'm hoping this continues to work! I was willing to pay ANYTHING and this stuff was like $10 a bottle, which is  about the same as the Cetaphil that wasn't working for me.  So I wanted to share because I do think it looks better... thank the lord!
~Cate~ Baby Boy born 8/30/11!!

Re: Skin solution?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"