Babies: 0 - 3 Months

So, what do you think my night is going to be like?

P has not napped all day long. She woke up at 8, and has taken 2 cat naps (ten minutes) She isn't crying or anything, just kinda grumpy. I have tried everything, she keeps sleeping for 2 minutes, then waking up, I try for an hour to get her back down, then it's time to nurse her again. I don't know what to do and I feel like tonight is going to suck! It doesn't help that MIL and H are just sitting on the couch while I have to deal with this. Anyone have any miracle stories of LOs not napping at all and then sleeping real well? I'm scared about what tonight is going to be like.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
Me:28 H:34
Me: all tests normal!
H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
MFI Urologist all test normal.
Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****

Re: So, what do you think my night is going to be like?

• I'm wondering this as well my lo got up at 8:30am and only took a 30 minute nap at 11am. Last night i didnt have a good night she was up every 2-3 hours.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Earlier this month DD didn't sleep much during the day and that night was a cranky, screaming mess. I started getting worried that she was hungry and not getting enough so I went break into our emergency formula stash. Before I even got it out she had fallen asleep (around 11 or 12) and I never had to use it. It was our best night of sleep up to that point. Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Actually both yesterday and the day before Q failed at napping bc of all the people around and we were like 10 different places both days. Normally she naps for about 5-6 hours each day and on those days she got 1-2 hours MAYBE and she slept pretty much the same at night.

Bedtime was about an hour later but other than that it all went about the same.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagenmeissner25:
    I'm wondering this as well my lo got up at 8:30am and only took a 30 minute nap at 11am. Last night i didnt have a good night she was up every 2-3 hours.

Same here! Normally P sttn with only one feeding around 2ish, but last night sucked, she was up every 2 hours. She wasn't even all that hungry, just kinda latched on and sat there for a while. I don't know what is going on!

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • imageBredins wife:

imagenmeissner25:
    I'm wondering this as well my lo got up at 8:30am and only took a 30 minute nap at 11am. Last night i didnt have a good night she was up every 2-3 hours.

Same here! Normally P sttn with only one feeding around 2ish, but last night sucked, she was up every 2 hours. She wasn't even all that hungry, just kinda latched on and sat there for a while. I don't know what is going on!

Yup she only ate about 2 oz. each time usually its 4 or 5. I was thinking it could be a growth spurt but today she's been eating every 4 hours like normal just not as much sleeping as normal.

• I had a day JUST like this about 4 nights ago. I hate to scare you, but he slept like crap that night. He went down at 9, woke up at midnight and every 2 ish hours after that. One of the times he woke up we couldn't get him back to sleep for another hour. He usually sleeps 6 hours! You can imagine how that was...
    TTC #2 since 09/2016
    BFP 11/29 - m/c @ 5w
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageBredins wife:

imagenmeissner25:

Maybe she's not feeling well...I know you posted something the other day about having to give her pedialyte...did that little bug or whatever it was clear up?

• My LO did this yesterday and slept 6 hours last night. His normal is 4-6 hours before waking to eat during the night. I've read that it can be a sign of a growth spurt. HTH.
  • imageerinl5276:
    imageBredins wife:

imagenmeissner25:

Maybe she's not feeling well...I know you posted something the other day about having to give her pedialyte...did that little bug or whatever it was clear up?

Yeah, I cut out dairy/soy and she is a whole new baby. She hasn't spit up or thrown up at all since Saturday morning!  And her poop is yellow again, not green! I think we have solved the mystery there. But, she seems to be feeling fine.

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • imageBredins wife:
    P has not napped all day long. She woke up at 8, and has taken 2 cat naps (ten minutes) She isn't crying or anything, just kinda grumpy. I have tried everything, she keeps sleeping for 2 minutes, then waking up, I try for an hour to get her back down, then it's time to nurse her again. I don't know what to do and I feel like tonight is going to suck! It doesn't help that MIL and H are just sitting on the couch while I have to deal with this. Anyone have any miracle stories of LOs not napping at all and then sleeping real well? I'm scared about what tonight is going to be like.

Actually yesterday LO barely napped due to church, visitors, going to grandparents house - and she was really good last night. Sleeping 3 hour stretches, which is good for her.

BFP #1 7/31/09 - m/c 8/22/09

BFP #2 4/15/10 - DD born 12/31/10

TTC #2 since July 2012

BFP #3 9/24/12 - m/c 10/15/12

Dx PCOS/LPD 5/2013 - Rx Metformin (1500mg) and GF diet

BFP #4 6/10/13 - CP 6/12/13

8/2013 Rx for low dose Naltrexone

9/2013 DH's SA showed low motility/morph/viability

10/2013 Lap removed multiple areas of scar tissue adhesions and opened blocked tube.

BFP #5 1/24/2014 - EDD 10/3/2014

This could be it! Grow baby!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"