San Diego Babies

UCSD Medical Center

Hello, I know not all hospitals are doing infant photos anymore like they used to- so does anyone know if UCSD medical center has an infant photographer for the option of having pictures of LO taken before you are discharged? I know it usually costs extra.

thanks

Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: UCSD Medical Center

• IDK MABE IF U GO ONLINE OR CALL N ASK THEM THEY COULD GIVE U INFOSmile
  • I am 90% sure they do. But call to make sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I gave birth at UCSD, and I didn't get infant photos or foot/hand prints, either. I don't even know if it was an option since no one actually said anything about it.
    T + G | 6.21.2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Don't know about infant photos since no one mentioned it, but they do not give foot/hand prints unless it is an infant mortality, so we were told.
  • imageautumnstar1:
    I gave birth at UCSD, and I didn't get infant photos or foot/hand prints, either. I don't even know if it was an option since no one actually said anything about it.

This.

• Just incase anybody else was wondering they no longer do infant photos, at least at ucsd. I asked a nurse and she said it was too expensive for most people so they got rid of it. However unlike some of the PP noting they do not do hand/footprints there they did them for us! I think it just depends on the nurse, the nurse we had the day before we were discharged asked if we did his hand/footprints yet. When we said no she brought us in a kit and told us we cn call her in where we were ready to help out but we did it on our own. The nurse on the day of discharge also offered to help us do it- so maybe this has changed or it just depends on the nurse you get.
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"