Austin Babies

Teething/4 month wakeful ?

How long does the misery last? DD has gone from sleeping 8-9 hr. stretches to 2-3 hr. stretches.  She's fussy and uncomfortable and I'm exhausted

Or would I rather not know? Confused

Re: Teething/4 month wakeful ?

• For G, it lasted only a few weeks. Teething tablets and motrin before bed helped a TON. Good luck!
  • We just went through the same thing, and it only lasted 1 week.  However, i'm not sure if that was the real deal, or if there's more to come.  DD was just shy of 4 months when she reverted to "infant-like" sleep pattern, and she's definitely not teething yet.  So i'm wondering if we're in for more soon.  But after that one week, she went right back to sleeping a glorious 6 or 7 solid hours :)

i hope this is short-lived for you.  i know it's exhausting.  i wanted to hide under the covers when she was waking up all night.  hang in there!!

eta ~ your little girl is CUUUTE!

• Loading the player...
  • Will try the teething tablets + motrin tonight.

imagechrastcky:

But after that one week, she went right back to sleeping a glorious 6 or 7 solid hours :)

Hope - that's what I need!  Chrastcky, I was wondering how you and your little girl are doing!  Good to see you on here!

• we're doing great!  just busy with baby and work.  i'm sure you understand ;)  i've been missing the GTG's and all the mamas i met there.  Really hope to make the next one!  ps ~ i posted something about amber teething necklaces for teething pain... maybe that would help your little cutie??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"