Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Kelso - Jacked up on 5 hour..omg

You deserve your own post...

I love how you made a siggy for 5 hour energy.  You could totally rock that out and be the new spokesperson.  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Now post on here so everyone else can see it!

Married 2007
DS - 5/2010
DD - 6-2013
TTC #3 - Cycle #9

Re: Kelso - Jacked up on 5 hour..omg

• Bahahahaha! I'd love to actually make a commercial and show what it REALLY does to you. All their commercials have people saying "It's me, just a better, more awake me." and they act all normal. NO. That's BS. This is how you really feel:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageKelsoXOXO:

Bahahahaha! I'd love to actually make a commercial and show what it REALLY does to you. All their commercials have people saying "It's me, just a better, more awake me." and they act all normal. NO. That's BS. This is how you really feel:

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

BFP#1 - 10/09, DS born 6/17/10 BFP#2 - 09/12, EDD 6/6/13, MMC 10/31/12 @8w5d, D&C 11/30/12 Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Is it worse than a regular energy drink (like Monster or Red Bull)?  I used to be soooo addicted to those(Monster).  I once drank 4 in a day and then went to the bar--I didn't drink much but I was messed up wired for hours.  I literally couldn't sleep or really even keep my eyes closed. 
  • imageshanesfiance:
    Is it worse than a regular energy drink (like Monster or Red Bull)?  I used to be soooo addicted to those(Monster).  I once drank 4 in a day and then went to the bar--I didn't drink much but I was messed up wired for hours.  I literally couldn't sleep or really even keep my eyes closed. 
    I would definitely say it's worse than one energy drink but 4 in a day? That might be worse haha. With the 5 Hour Energy it hits you right away and you feel like you need to get up do something like jump as high as you can or you're going to explode everywhere. That's the best way to describe it.
  • imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageshanesfiance:
    Is it worse than a regular energy drink (like Monster or Red Bull)?  I used to be soooo addicted to those(Monster).  I once drank 4 in a day and then went to the bar--I didn't drink much but I was messed up wired for hours.  I literally couldn't sleep or really even keep my eyes closed. 
    I would definitely say it's worse than one energy drink but 4 in a day? That might be worse haha. With the 5 Hour Energy it hits you right away and you feel like you need to get up do something like jump as high as you can or you're going to explode everywhere. That's the best way to describe it.

Lol, that could be useful some days!

• LOL @ picture Kelso...I will admit, that is how you feel..
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• imageshanesfiance:

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageshanesfiance:

Lol, that could be useful some days!

Seriously! I need to drink one before DH and I go to bed and shove one down his throat so we'll have some crazy, hyper sex all night! Hahahahaha. We're so damn tired all the time we barely do it anymore.
  • Those 5 hour energy shots don't work for me :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"