March 2011 Moms
Options

Hostess gifts- yes, again!! Help!

I found out that there were four people involved in the planning/set up of my surprise party this past Saturday.  We are pretty strapped this month, but I definitely want to do something to say thank you to these wonderful friends.  Any ideas for something cheap-ish but nice for four girls? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPicInternational Nestie!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hostess gifts- yes, again!! Help!

• Options
    I made homemade granola and put it in nice/cute jars for the hostesses of my shower this past weekend. It doesn't take that long, it's delicious, and it's fairly inexpensive if you already have most of the stuff, which I did.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

well, how cheap is cheap?  You could always bake something and make up cute baskets or containers. I love finding gifts at TJmaxx or Marshalls- depending on what your hostesses like- a nice scarf? or they have a ton of nice lotions and bath salts and "spa" type things in their "beauty section."  Bath and body works has great deals on those things too if you catch a sale.  it's honestly the thought that counts, so the more personal the better, IMO.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My mom, sister-in-law and cousin put my shower together.  I got them each a Vera Bradley license/credit card holder ($12 each) and matching notepads ($8 each).  I couldn't really afford to spend more than $20 on each of them.   You could get away with the license/credit card holders for all four for less than $50.  They're cute and very useful.

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"