Breastfeeding

Ameda ?

I have always been informed that Medela is the best but recently came across the Ameda.  Does anyone use one and if so, reviews please?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ameda ?

• love my ameda. its super lightweight and works really well. no supply drop here. its also super cheap if you purchase the pump only ($150 or so) instead of the Purely Yours "Ultra" which is just the backpack, larger flanges and a cooler insert.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • I have an Ameda Purely Yours and I really like it.  It's a closed system, so no BM in the tubing. It did break on me once, but their customer service was really good. 
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the Lansinoh Double Electric, which is the same as the Aneda Purely Yours. Parts are interchangeable and everything. The only difference is the Lansinoh's purple. Anyway, I've been back to work full time for almost five months, and I'm still pumping with it. I can't compare it to the Medela since this is the only pump I've used. I got it eight months ago for $103 on Amazon and bought the cooler separately for about $30 and I just carry it in a cheapie Target tote bag.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"