Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

What do you think re: problem with Etsy seller

I'd like feedback from other moms if possible. I am having an issue with an Etsy seller.

I ordered a customized t-shirt for DD on Jan. 15th (A saturday). I asked the seller a question regarding it and did not get a response until the 19th. (Sizing question) She said it would either be sent out Monday Jan. 14 or 25, and if it got too close to the weekend of DD's birthday (the 29th-also the day of her party) she would send it priority mail (2-3 days shipping).

I emailed her on the 25th asking if she had a tracking number-no response from her- but there was a message that her shop was closed from Jan. 20th thru Monday Jan. 24th and that she would re-open then. It also said that is anyone had any orders that they needed prior to the 29th (when I needed it), then they would be shipped before they went on vacation (the 20th)

I did get an email from her after 4 emails later (she never updated her shop and it still says she is on vacation) that she shipped the item on Jan. 26th.

I did not get it yesterday and, obviously, DD cannot wear it since her b-day and party have come & gone. (it has a big 2 on it with her name). The seller will not give me a refund, stating she sent it in enough time and that her turn around time is 10 business days (which was the 28th, but whatever)

Would you file a dispute with Paypal? Am i in the wrong? FWIW, the shipping info still says the package is in Lousianna.

Re: What do you think re: problem with Etsy seller

• Options

I would write a nice email to the seller reminding her of the response she gave you regarding sending it out priority. If she could not get it to you in time then she should not have agreed to do so.If the package comes tomorrow, see when she sent it out and if it is later than she promised I think that is worth negative feedback or a paypal dispute if she won't make the situation right. 

Truthfully if she has a 10 day turn around time she should have never agreed to do it on the 19th when you had the sizing email correspondence. You should have gone w/another seller and she should have not promised more than she can deliver. The only thing that would be  ok to me would be if this weeks weather caused an unforseen delay.

Good luck! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Good advice from the PP. Check the postage date... and C&P her emails back to her. 

Also, I would NOT open it. I would write "Refused- Return to Sender" 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelauren&matt:

Good advice from the PP. Check the postage date... and C&P her emails back to her. 

Also, I would NOT open it. I would write "Refused- Return to Sender" 

yes, this. And if she still refuses to refund I would contact etsy and paypal dispute.  

2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"