Cincinnati Babies
Options

Now...

...W is refusing his bottle.  He's taken it before, no problem...until 3 days ago.  Is it 5 yet?  If not, can I just drink heavily at my desk?  Indifferent

Re: Now...

• Options
    Hmmm, sounds like Asher!!! He did stress me out a bit last week by refusing a few bottles.  He has never been much of a fan.  BUT, it was much better by the end of the week.  He'll do just fine Mama, hang in there - it's hard.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

aww Man, I am sorry.

Perhaps he has the same bug Jacob has? (assuming that is why he was sick)

Bless their hearts, and yours!!

Hang in there!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

No

poor guy! 

I can't imagine what you are going through, I seriously would just leave and go get her if C did this. no fun! 

• Options

Can I just say that how LUCKY I am to have such amazing caregivers for the boys?  Honestly. 

1. My mom didn't blink an eye when J threw up all over himself and the car.  She took him home, cleaned him up, and is now loving on him.  Luckily, he seems to be doing much better and he's been playing fine for the last two hours.
    2. Emily just sent me this text, regarding W and the bottle - "Got it!  I had to put him down in the swing and hide, holding [the bottle] in place for him."  I about died laughing, imagining her hiding under his swing with her arm wrapped around to hold the bottle.  No words. 

I owe them both a million dollars and a bottle of hard liquor.  Drinks

• Options

YAY WILL.I.AM!!!

Party!!!

• Options
    imageTtimes3:
    If not, can I just drink heavily at my desk?  Indifferent
      Only if I get to come over.  :)  HA HA HA.  ((HUGS)).  Hopefully it will get better.  The 1st day just sucks.
    Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Aw, they have to test Mommy a little on her first day back right? How funny about the swing trick. My DH still has to do that to feed Iris. Stubborn little cookies huh? I'm happy it's working for Will though!

• Options

I wonder if he's having a hard time with the bottle from Emily since she's a nursing mom too? Just a theory that popped in my head.

It's onward and upward from here, TTT!

image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    imageKristenBtobe:

I wonder if he's having a hard time with the bottle from Emily since she's a nursing mom too? Just a theory that popped in my head.

The same thought crossed my mind, momentarily; however, this trend kind of started last Thursday.  He refused to take a bottle from my mom, then from Brian (later in the day).  He has impeccable timing. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"