Pregnant after a Loss
Options

first u/s

there was a heartbeat, and a cyst on my left ovary. im supposed to be 7w1d today, but it was measured as 6w4d which she said concerns her a little, but the fact that ive been sick as hell makes her feel better. my next appointment is monday morning for another u/s...ugh this makes me nervous.
TTC since 9-5-09 BFP #1 7-19-10 missed m/c 9-3-10 BFP #2 1-12-11 stick baby! BFP #3 9-13-14. First u/s 10-10-14 TWINS!! 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: first u/s

• Options
    I'm glad things looked good today.  Hopefully the baby will go on a major growth spurt and catch up a bit by Monday.
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Options
    I'm sorry that your u/s wasn't more reassruing, hopefully the one on monday will be :)
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had my first u/s at 6 weeks and thenbaby measured 5w5d. My doctor wasn't at all concerned. I have another u/s on Thursday, so as long as the baby is growing consistently, it isn't something to worry about. I hope that things work out for you.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageKaren1998:
    I'm glad things looked good today.  Hopefully the baby will go on a major growth spurt and catch up a bit by Monday.

This. FX for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"