Two Under 2

2u2 and DH is OOT

So for ladies who have DH that travels...how do you do it? I'm a SAHM, and DH has some upcoming travel for work. He'll be gone for about 3 out of the 4 weeks in February.

I'm worried I'm going to go crazy...DS is pretty easy for an almost 2 year old,  but DD is high-maintenance...reflux, fussy, poor sleeper. We are getting by ok now only because DH pitches in so much.

Re: 2u2 and DH is OOT

• My husband does not work OOT, but works VERY long hours.  Sometimes I only see in for 1/2 hour in the morning.

I am not gonna lie - it sucks!  I have no tips, sorry

• I'm gearing up for a solo week next week with two pretty good girls, but they are spotty sleepers, DD2 is still not really walking, and I'm 8 mos pregnant. :(  Will be tough, but we get by.  Just make sure you prioritize what you really need.  I'm guessing breaks and sleep?.... If so, do you have any help around?  Mothers' helper, grandma & grandpa, housekeeper, willing neighbors or friends, nanny, daycare, even gym daycare?  I would call on any and all of these to give you a hand and some breaks for sanity and sleep.  GL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"