Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Had my baby!!!!! what bottles should i use?

Hi ladies! George andrew was born at 34 weeks and weighs 4 pounds. he is tiny!!!

they had him in NIcu for nine days and is now home!  i have a question.. NICU gave him ready to feed bottles and enfamil disposible nipples but wanted to know if anyone can recommend bottles that are similar???? thanks in advance!

Re: Had my baby!!!!! what bottles should i use?

• I use evenflo for that reason exactly.
            image image  image 
    To be loved, and to be in love
  • Something that he'll take and you can find most anywhere. I went out and got some Soothie bottles about a week after he was born. He didn't like the Gerber nipples or PC nipples so I tried the Soothie bottles. He loves them and will not willingly take anything else, he screams and cries if I try. Now I cannot find them anywhere but online in my area and I'm PO'd, ordering things online is such a hassel to me because you have to wait for shipping and I'm impatient!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamp2312:
    Something that he'll take and you can find most anywhere. I went out and got some Soothie bottles about a week after he was born. He didn't like the Gerber nipples or PC nipples so I tried the Soothie bottles. He loves them and will not willingly take anything else, he screams and cries if I try. Now I cannot find them anywhere but online in my area and I'm PO'd, ordering things online is such a hassel to me because you have to wait for shipping and I'm impatient!

Do you have a burlington coat factory/baby depot by you? Thats where we got our soothie bottles

• I use Tommee Tippee and my daughter had no problem switching over from the disposable nipples we were given in the hospital. (They are not similar, I just thought I would recommend these bottles... no complaints so far)
    Pregnancy Ticker

Natural M/C 1.10 MMC 1.13 CP 12.13
    This is for all the caterpillars that never became butterflies. And for all the butterflies that never felt the wind in their wings. And for all the hearts that had hopes and dreams of a wondrous flight together.
  • Max started with Enfamil RTF bottles but easily switched to Playtex Drop-Ins. Make sure you get the newborn/"slow" nipples. There are also generic versions at Target and Wal-Mart.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Congrats on your LO!  We had Enfamil ready to feed & disposable nipples in the hospital also.  I had no idea what to do once I got home, but had "hand-me-down" Playtex Ventaire and Medela bottles.  LO didn't do well w/ the Ventaire (spit up A LOT), so I have been using the Medela w/ wide base nipples and have had no feeding problems.  Good luck!!!

PS-Got some Soothie bottles as a gift from Kohls, haven't tried them yet but LO LOVES his Soothie! ;-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We use Dr. Browns and haven't had any major spit up problems.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"