Secondary IF
Options

Well, I think I'm supposed to be grateful

I asked my body this month to give me a temp plummet by this morning if I'm not pregnant so that I don't spend the week wondering since I couldn't test until Thursday.

My, oh my, did I get my plummet: 

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1caef4

At least this cycle didn't drag out. I was getting a little hopeful as I had to pee about 800 times yesterday.  OK, maybe 20, but it was ridiculous -- I had to pee 4 times during a 2.5 hour rehearsal.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Well, I think I'm supposed to be grateful

• Options
    Oh, I'm sorry the "hopeful" bit didn't play out.  That sucks.  Silver lining being that you get peace of mind, so to speak. 
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    P.S. Sorry I made you sad with my post regarding the future - I sincerely hope you won't have to worry about it too much longer!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Oh, don't worry, I'm just particularly emotional today. My dad, my closest ally in my family, died when I was 23 (I'm 41) and my mom is just an anxious, OCD, standoffish, jerk of her own making, and I feel so lonely for fun, loving parents.  Thank God for my sister.

And if something happens to me and DH, or if we turn into big weirdos, I want DS to at least be able to say Thank God for my sibling. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"