Babies on the Brain

Is anyone avaliable

for proof reading a letter I need to send to my employer.  I don't want to post it on here so by PM.  Thanks.

Re: Is anyone avaliable

• sure!
    DX - Endometriosis 2007, PCOS 2010 TTC since July 13, 2010 50mg unmonitored clomid oct 2010 = BFN 50mg unmonitored clomid dec 2010 = BFN Lap to remove endo and HSG march 2011 = tubes clear and very little had returned. 50mg MONITORED Clomid Sept 2011 (10 tablets) + trigger shot = 3 mature follies but BFN 50mg Monitored Clomid Oct 2011 (5 tablets this time) = BFN turned BFP 9th november 2011! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm kind of busy so don't send it to me, but i hope this is about what I think it is. And if it is, good for you.
  • Thanks aka, you have PM.
  • Here if you need a second sounding board!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLambie.:
    Thanks aka, you have PM.

replied. Sorry it took so long, I got a phone call in the middle.

• imageohashlet:
    but i hope this is about what I think it is. And if it is, good for you.
    This. I would do it but I am not the best with this sort of thing aka grammar. Lol
    Diagnosed with Chronic Lyme Disease 2009, Finished treatment August 12. BFP 11/12. BabyFruit Ticker
  • I sent you a PM thanking you but thank you again, seriously.

And I am sure its not about what any of you think.  It's even more BS that I haven't mentioned on here.

• imageLambie.:

I sent you a PM thanking you but thank you again, seriously.

And I am sure its not about what any of you think.  It's even more BS that I haven't mentioned on here.

You're welcome :) Hopefully some of it helps.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"