Indiana Babies
Options

s/o CDs...

Can someone please comfort me and tell me that washing diapers in someone else's machine will NOT cause them to repel?  I realize I'm being an idiot, but I'm so, so paranoid because the last time I washed her diapers in my parent's machines, we had our repelling issues.  

We're going to be in Evansville for the rest of the week, so either try to wash today's dirty diapers before we leave and use sposies the entire time or I have to do 2 loads while we're there.  

Normally we just use the CDs that we have, then go to sposies, but letting dirty diapers sit in a wetbag until Sunday night just makes me a little Ick!

Re: s/o CDs...

• Options

Honestly, I'd just use sposies the whole time. Or, sposies on the front end, CDs the last day or two. Then they wouldn't be sitting as long.

But this is coming from me, and you know where I stand on CD issues. :)

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We haven't had issues when using my in-laws' or my mom's washing machine and they are all fabric softener happy, yucky detergent using folks.  However, I always error on the side of super-caution and non-eco-friendliness and do 2 hot washes and an extra rinse just in case.  It is the dryer that worries me more than the washer because dryer sheets are the devil for CDs.  Could you either clean out the dryer to remove the dryer sheet film or hang dry them somewhere?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hmm....maybe I will just give it a try.  Good point about the extra wash + line dry. 

Thanks ladies :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"