North Carolina Babies

Triad Pediatrician Recs?

Hi,

I know, I finally moseyed over to this board. I had almost forgot there was an NC baby board! Silly Me.

Anywho, does anyone have any recs for Pediatricians in the Triad Area? I have everything else including Daycare but I haven't picked a pediatrician yet.

Prefer something more in the Kernersville, or Winston Area but on the Kernersville side of winston (like near Forsyth Hospital). I have one recommendation for one in High Point but I am unsure.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Triad Pediatrician Recs?

• We go to Dr. Walker at Forsyth Peds in Kville.  Really like him a lot.  He's been around for a while, but he's not super old school.  He's also very laid back and has always put us at ease.  You can message me on FB if you want more specifics.  Smile

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• We use and love Forsyth Pediatrics on Robinhood Rd. Our main pedi is Dr. Bell, but we have seen most of the other docs at least once for a sick visit and really like them all.

Forsyth Pediatrics does also have an office by the hospital and I'd recommend Dr. Satterwhite....I don't know the others.

I think there is also a Forsyth Peds office in Kernersville. You could probably call the practice and see if they have a meet the dr./office tour evening. Our office does one once a month or so.

I would pick an office close to your home. It is no fun driving across town with a sick baby!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No recs, but CONGRATULATIONS! I had no idea you were pg! So excited for you. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!!
  • We go to Forsyth Peds at Westgate and see Dr. Paynter.  LOVE him.  They also run an urgent care center in K'ville that is nice to use b/c they already have his records there and it's still just a regular copay.  I would choose a pedi that is close to your work and daycare, since that's the trip you'll likely be taking for appts. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Ladies! Someone else mentioned Forsyth Ped and Dr. Walker to me this weekend. I work in Jamestown but my house and daycare are right at the edge of High Point and Kernersville (I have a High Point addy but am in Forsyth County). my ob and everything are near Forsyth Hospital (and will be giving birth there) so that's why i was looking somewhere in Kville or this side of Winston.

Will definately look into the Meet/Greet thing!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"