Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

After ectopic... Ovary pain???

So, for the past like 5 days I am having a light pain/severe ache.  This is my first real cycle since my ectopic and I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.  

Usually, I can feel when I am ovulating.  It has crossed my mind that maybe I am just ovulating, but I don;t know why it is bothering me so much and it is going on for so long.  My other thought is my body just hates me.    

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: After ectopic... Ovary pain???

• I had the same kind of pain. My doc diagnosed it as a ruptured ovarian cyst. See if you can get an ultrasound to rule it out. The only thing I've really been able to do for it is painkillers, but it is getting a little better.
  • I didn't have an ectopic, but I did have achy (dull constant ache) ovaries after my loss.  They ached for about a week after the loss.  Then were fine for the rest of that cycle.  My first cycle back TTC (second cycle post loss) they both ached again during O time and the aching matched exactly with my charting and +OPKs.  Similar dull ache on both sides.  The girls were also super sensitive that cycle when they usually aren't.  I occasionally can feel O pains, but they are usually distinct twinges on one side.  This was different.

I was in for my annual during my 2ww that month and asked the doc.  She said odd aches like what I was describing were pretty common post-loss and was probably just my body sorting itself out still. 

If its severe, it would probably warrant a call to the doctor though. 

I hope you don't mind me chiming in from TTCAL.  I just wanted you to know you weren't alone.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Loading the player...
  • After my ectopic, I had horrible ovarian pain.  It went away after a couple of cycles.  GL!!
  • ***TICKER WARNING***

I had side twinges (ovary) a lot after my ectopic surgery.  A lot of times it is from your hormones fluctuating after the loss & my doctor said it was normal.

This month was my first "real" cycle after the loss & I did have a lot of light pain around O time.  I'm still having twinges, but nothing painful. If you have any problems or have any questions feel free to PM me. 

TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"