Attachment Parenting

Need professional wrappers opinion

Found this on FSOT...I'm looking for my first shorty to use year round in NC.  Coop is already a big boy at 18 lbs and I'm pretty petite.  Would this wrap work for us?

https://www.thebabywearer.com/forum/showthread.php?432023-FSOT-Silk-Indio-2

I love that it could go with anything

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need professional wrappers opinion

• Would it work, yes.  Would I reccommend it, no.

I wouldn't pay that much for a shorty, the color will be hard to keep clean, and indios pull like no tomorrow.  (I'm constantly fixing mine and I'm not all that rough with it.)

• Thanks Kwinters!  Back to FSOT to continue my shorty search! Stick out tongue

They have a tri green Zara I love on there, but would have to hem....soooo tempting though since I'm constanly on Elleville (sp?) site staring at this one : )  (anad i can't seem to find a shorty I love on FSOT)... I really need to be patient and try a shorty first...but I have feeling his won't be my last woven!

• Loading the player...
  • Chopping isn't expensive, maybe $20, or its easy if you are handy with a sewing machine. Plus you would have good resale value with a chopped tri green since Elleville doesn't make a size 2.
  • Such an enabler you are kwinters....My mom is a master sewer, so that's no biggie....do you think $100 for tri green is good (it's a size 5)
  • I think that's fair since they are $150 new.  And you could make something fun out of the scrap or sell the scrap :)

• She actually has it for 90 today!  Sent her pm...so hopefully I'll hear something back soon.  Fingers crossed!

Thanks for your help!

• Welcome :)  Who knew sending you a gauze wrap would start all this, lol!
  • Oh that gauze wrap was like a gate way drug!  I'm so addicted!  Especially after weeks of ear infections..wrapping is saving my sanity!  I go around telling everyone about wrapping!  I think they should do wrapping lessons before they let you leave the hospital!

I just wish I could have a stash like you ladies!

Thanks again for helping me get started!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"