Natural Birth

My secret (maybe flameable) hope

Is that I go into my appt today and I am like 4 cm, with a bulging bag of water, and it accidentally breaks after the exam.

I am very much wanting to go natural in all sense of the word, but I am very much done being pregnant. Obviously baby is not done with me being pregnant though :) I am just not patient.

Or wonder about Foley induction? I am a VBAC, so I don't know. Google in it's wiseness seems to have good things to say about it. 

My Dr will laugh at me and tell me to be patient :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My secret (maybe flameable) hope

• I was sorely disappointed 2 weeks ago (only 36 wks) that I wasn't dilated to 1 cm yet.  Didn't help that a week later, a friend of mine (who went at 35 weeks and had a healthy baby, although a c/s for breech) told me she was 4 cm the week before her water broke.  :P 

I'm kind of impatient, too, although I want this LO to wait until Thursday, as that is my last doula meeting...  so maybe I'm just anticipating being impatient?  I don't know - I"m too tired to think straight!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LOL  Oh, your DD is Tuesday as in tomorrow!  I was thinking it was Tuesday as in last week. Stick out tongue  Well, a girl can hope, right?  I was going to opt for a foley cath induction had I needed it.  It was my first choice before anything like Cervadil.  Good luck!
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • Loading the player...
  • I see nothing wrong with your hope! I'm not due until Friday and hope that the same thing happens to me at my appointment on Wednesday.  Smile
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Deep down I have secret hopes too... I would never admit this to anyone, but I am really done lugging this belly around, not being able to fit in any shirts because they all rise up with this bulging belly, I have outgrown everything.  I am so uncomfortable.  I have never "loved" being pregnant.  I am not ungrateful.  Anything but, but I really really want my baby out (and healthy, but out)!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My secret hope is that the next full moon (which is feb 18th) will start my labor. I will be 37 weeks and 6 days by then so as long as baby is ready it MIGHT  Winkhappen. Plus this would be a Friday and my daycare kid wont be here that following Monday because of presidents day. Just my ideal day right now. I have been telling that to baby but we will see how wel that goes LOL A girl can always hope!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"