Pregnant after a Loss

-*-*Monday Ticker Change Check In*-*-

Good morning ladies! How is everyone and their little ones doing today? How far along are you today? Anything exciting going on?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Missed m/c at 17 weeks, partial molar pregnancy d&c 11/30/09

Re: -*-*Monday Ticker Change Check In*-*-

• 31 weeks today! Feeling pretty good, though definitely starting to have days where I'm feeling more worn down. Little miss moves a ton and sometimes has some well placed kicks that are a little uncomfortable. But really, can't complain!

We did our baby basics on Saturday and both thought it was a good class. I have an OB appointment on Thursday and the only other big thing is the Super Bowl on Sunday! Go Steelers!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Missed m/c at 17 weeks, partial molar pregnancy d&c 11/30/09
  • 6w2d today. Still not feeling pregnant except exhaustion.

1st Ultrasound today at 11:30 am.

• Loading the player...
  • Half baked today!!  I can't believe I'm 20 weeks already.  We have the anatomy scan at 3:30 today.  I have a doctor's appointment tonight at 6:15.  I'm hoping the radiology place will have the scan over to the doctor before then so we can talk about it tonight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 26 weeks!  With my first pregnancy when I was told I was 3cm dilated at 18 weeks and my water could break at any time, my dr told me if I could get to 26 weeks my baby might have a chance at surviving.  Well, I made it, my cerclage is holding tightly in place, and baby is kicking away in there!  We went to Lowe's this weekend to pick up samples of carpet and paint samples for the baby's room.  Other than that, nothing too exciting going on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 19 weeks today and feeling good.  I had an appointment with my MW this morning and LO's heartbeat is going strong at 150bpm.  I'm still feeling just flutters but I'm hoping they change to full on kicks soon. 
  • 14 weeks and doing good. Tomorrow is a ob appt and should have our nt scan blood work results back.
  • 10 weeks today!!! This pregnancy is completely different from my last so I am taking it as a good sign. I am sick all day everyday, sore boobs, and not wanting to eat anything but I am hungry all the time. I am taking whatever symptoms I get as a blessing and love being pregnant.Smile
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
    BFP #1 - 04/09/10 -- m/c - 07/02/10 @ 20weeks and 3 days. D&C 07/02/2010 - EDD 11/16/10
    BFP #2 12/17/10 please stick turtle. EDD 8/29/11 - Emergency C-Section 7-2-11. Andrew's journey
    Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Carolee on her BFP! Stick, baby!
    Congratulations to elbandas09, cherylanddoug, tctibbe(MsPegees) and alliejoe for their take home babies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"