May 2011 Moms

Dress advice for girls

I LOOOOVE the dress on mamabargains right now and want to get one, but what size would be best? Considering what she'll be doing, I don't know if I should out her in a dress while she's crawling, though I guess with leggings it's ok. GAH! Advice?
BabyName Ticker

Re: Dress advice for girls

• My DD hates dresses. I tried to get her to wear them but she was always so uncomfortable. Definitely don't have her wear them when crawling around, even with leggings they get stuck under their knees and makes for a very upset baby. 
  • imageIncognito2009:
    My DD hates dresses. I tried to get her to wear them but she was always so uncomfortable. Definitely don't have her wear them when crawling around, even with leggings they get stuck under their knees and makes for a very upset baby. 

Didn't think of that! Thanks Smile I think I'll get one for when she's older then Big Smile

BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageVaulterMom:

imageIncognito2009:
    My DD hates dresses. I tried to get her to wear them but she was always so uncomfortable. Definitely don't have her wear them when crawling around, even with leggings they get stuck under their knees and makes for a very upset baby. 

Didn't think of that! Thanks Smile I think I'll get one for when she's older then Big Smile

Not a problem. Dresses are easier when they are walking Smile  

• I'm from a religious background that requires that all the women/girls wear skirts all the time.  I've watched the babies as they learn to crawl and I really don't think its kind to them.  I'll be putting my daughter in pants and leggings when she is learning to crawl.  If she decides when she is older that she wants to wear dresses then that's fine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"