Pregnant after IF

Those who had a chemical pregnancy before?

Those who have had a chemical pregnancy before...did they say it may have been from lining? I have had lining issues and never really gone above a 7.5. but for this round (first FET) we got it to 8. I am currently having a chemical pregnancy but this was the only time I ever been pregnant ( this is the same batch of embryos from my failed first IVF ). If it was from lining issues...what did they do different the next time? I was on estrogen injections this time becasue the estrogen patches didn't work (and had a cancelled my first try at a  FET due to fuild and low lining of 7). Those who have had one what did they do differently ( I was on progestrone every day and estrogn every 3 days). I have a consult tomorrow to plan next steps ( fresh IVF with estrogen added). I've tried everything..accupuncture, POM juice, etc..Any tips are appreciated.

Re: Those who had a chemical pregnancy before?

• Mine was not due to lining.  That is something I have been fortunate to not have issues with.  My c/p was likely due to my clotting issues or even possibly a genetically abnormal embryo.  We added lovenox and switched to vaginal estrace 3x a day and PIO instead of supps.  Sorry you are going through this. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • I had one, but I had no lining issues.  My problem is crappy eggs.

I am sorry you are going through this.  (((hugs)))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • They didn't know what caused them.

My lining was problematic during my FET, though.  I was estrogen (oral and vaginal), and when it was thin, they added Del Estrogen injections every few days.  I coasted for a while and it was thick enough by 4 days later or so.

I also did intralipids in case it was an immune response.

HUGS!

• imagenjohnson1972:

I had one, but I had no lining issues.  My problem is crappy eggs.

I am sorry you are going through this.  (((hugs)))

Ditto this.

I'm sorry, I know how bad this hurts :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image Eloise & Grant born 7/3/11
  • I don't think mine was due to lining issues. My c/p was with a full IVF cycle. The next cycle we did an FET with Estrace (pill) and at the time of transfer, the dr was amazed at how thick my lining was. I even looked at the ultrasound from the IVF cycle transfer and the one from the FET cycle transfer and there is a huge differnce - it was almost double. That FET happened to be the one I got pregnant with (and still am) but I don't know if it has anything to do with the lining. ( I was also put on PIO before transfer, 1unit twice a day.)

GL - I hope your dr is able to give you some answers and maybe a new plan. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"