Indiana Babies

monday morning confessions

i had a headache on saturday, not a bad one, but i did exaggerate a bit and said it was one of my bad ones so i could lay in bed all day and not be bothered with the kids (and doing laundry, running errands,  fixing dinner, doing dishes, etc).

my husband needed some 1 on 1 time with the boys anyway Stick out tongue

Re: monday morning confessions

• Nothing wrong with that.  I fully intend on going home tonight and making DH make dinner and probably going to bed right afterward.  Even if I don't feel as tired as I do right now.
  • We have been potty training for over 2 weeks and because of the need to stay in close to the bathroom, we have been hanging out in our bedroom watching kids shows and movies all day.  Now she's been vomiting the past 2 nights so we are being lazy in an effort to keep her from overdoing it.  Because of the above, she has watched more tv in the past 2 weeks than in the last 6 months.  Today, I'm looking forward to being lazy and watching movies and hopefully snuggling, if the little turd would just sit down and rest instead of acting like a crazy thing!

• Loading the player...
  • I was gone extra long during Jake's nap to hit the sale at OUAC.  It was my only down time all week and I need a little break.  When I got home DH was changing a poo-splosion in Jake's room.  Sorry I missed that...NOT!
  • I "forced" Ryan into some one-on-one Tyson time this weekend.  It also allowed me to rest during his naps on Saturday and Sunday instead of working my ass off to cram all that I wanted to get done into those 4 hours.

I took a baby break to do some work on the nursery, organizing closets and sanding the second dresser and then I went to yoga on Sunday afternoon.  Probably the most time I've had to myself in months!  Even though I was working on projects, it felt good to have some uninterrupted time and I accomplished quite a bit.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I use my office's giant shredder to shred personal stuff. But seriously, when you  have 300+ pages to shred, the tiny one at home can't handle it (plus I don't have two hours to sit there and shred).

Also, I can't stay awake late enough to have sex with my husband, and it doesn't bother me at all. But then part of me thinks that it's not going to get any better (or easier) as I get more pregnant, so I should probably make more of an effort. Tongue Tied

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have been so so tired.  Even though I am getting more sleep now than I have in the past 3 months.  Anyway, I have been pretending that I don't hear the babies when they wake up so DH is always the first one to get them.  I always get up, I just need a few more minutes. 
  • I was a royal b**ch to anyone that crossed my path yesterday. Angry I took most of that out on DH and should probably do something in the bedroom department to make up for the fact that none of it was really his fault but I didn't and probably won't.  Stick out tongue
  • Dh fell asleep on the floor Saturday night. I didn't wake him up to go to bed. I was tired and wanted the bed all to myself. Around 11, I heard him finally come to bed. At least, I set the alarm clock, so that if he didn't get up and come to bed, I would have woken him up to go to work.

I also didn't make his lunch that night. It kinda pissed me off that he fell asleep on the floor at 7:30pm. I was the one who worked a midnight shift the night before and was only able to take a two hour nap when I got home. Gracie decided to not take a nap that day either,  so I was so cranky and tired. I felt pleasure in knowing he had to wake up even earlier to make his own dang lunch!

My poor DH...at least we both got some sex. :) May not have been the greatest, but it did the job.

~Micah and Danae 6-17-06~
    ~GRACIE JEAN 7-5-08~

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"