Georgia Babies

s/o #2

Does anyone else get running commentary when their LO is going poo? Geneva likes to tell us what's coming and how big it is. No, I'm not kidding. She'll say, "Oh, it's a big one. It's a Papa poop." Or, "It's a little one - a Mama poop."

It takes all I have not to kill myself laughing. 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: s/o #2

• kepkep member

"OOOh, it looks like a snowman!"

hahhahahaaaa

The worst is the commentary from the DH. That I don't need to hear. LOL!

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Haha..too funny! We mostly get comments about the amount ;)

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Loading the player...
  • imagekep:

The worst is the commentary from the DH. That I don't need to hear. LOL!

lol. mine does that too.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yep.  We get "Poop is coming" "Poop is coming" "Poop is oooouuut"  "YAY!" And then he throws his hands up in the air in touchdown mode. 
  • Very funny and for a brief moment I thought you were announcing something. :)
  • imagerara855:
    Very funny and for a brief moment I thought you were announcing something. :)

Ditto this! But that's so funny! My SIL was sharing her daughter's pooping commentary with us the other day...i was in tears laughing so hard.

Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Hailey says "I have something very special for you......" with a sly grin on her face every time she goes poo on the potty.

I have no idea where she got that from though!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageAugustaBride04:

Hailey says "I have something very special for you......" with a sly grin on her face every time she goes poo on the potty.

Hahahahahahaha! You win!! ;)

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageAugustaBride04:

Hailey says "I have something very special for you......" with a sly grin on her face every time she goes poo on the potty.

LMAO!!!

Gavin doesn't talk about his poops at all.  Darn, I feel so deprived.

• imagerara855:
    ditto. Evie tells me "it's a tummy ache poop". Then she'll say "it must be from all that milk". She is also very sensitive to the smell. She won't go in the bathroom rigt after someone else. She says it stinks wether or not it does.
  • imageMLvK:
    imagerara855:
    ditto. Evie tells me "it's a tummy ache poop". Then she'll say "it must be from all that milk". She is also very sensitive to the smell. She won't go in the bathroom rigt after someone else. She says it stinks wether or not it does.

Same here :)  And Tess is also very sensitive to the smell.  Actually, she is completely grossed out by the whole thing.  And the whole time she's trying to poop she says "Mommy, it's so gross!!!"

• Oh yeah, mlvk's post reminded me that Cadence tells us to "turn on the fan" when she is doing her business..kids!
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• I thought it might be (baby) #2 news, too :)

Jack will call out the status every so often..."no poop yet!!," and then "it's coming!," and then "all done, come wipe me!"  When I get to the bathroom he will say "I flushed, it's all gone"...sad that he knows to do this, I got sick once when I walked in (I'm SO sensitive to smells with this pregnancy!), so now he is always careful to flush before he calls me in :)  But maybe he should be wiping his own bottom anyway?!

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"