New Hampshire Babies
Options

Recc. for newborn photos near Nashua

Hi everyone. I'd like to take some pics of DS. Any recommendations on a photographer or studio in the NH area? I've tried doing it on my own and now see it's very difficult to shoot newborns! Thanks.

Re: Recc. for newborn photos near Nashua

• Options
    Pixel Perfect Photography in downtown Nashua does a beautiful job.  She has packages to have photos taken from your baby at 6 wks, 3 mo, 6 mo, 9mo, and 1 year if you're interested.  Good Luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Give me a call or shoot me an email...I'm a photographer and love to take pics of babies. I'm only doing it through word of mouth for babies right now...I advertise on The Knot for wedding photography. My two little guys keep me very busy during the week so I'm pretty much only available on weekends when my DH is home to watch them. I'm located in Windham. I come to you or if you prefer I have a great space with wonderful natural light. I recommend that for new baby pics that you have a room with a lot of natural light so there is no need use flash. www.daniellebustamante.com
  • Options

Mary White did an AMAZING job on our newborn pics!

https://marywhitephotography.com/

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've earned $55 in Amazon gift cards just for using the swagbucks search engine...ready to start earning free stuff? Click my referral link below!

Search & Win
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"