St. Louis Babies

New to this board

Hi all! I was just wondering how many of you mommies out there are using cloth diapers or plan on using cloth diapers. DH and I just made the decision to CD a couple of weeks ago and I was wanting to get a feel for how popular it is in St. Louis. Thanks Ladies!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: New to this board

• Its actually pretty big here. We've got the advantage of having Cotton Babies locally. They pretty much run the CD show. I do it with my 7month old son and have several girlfriends that do it with their LOs. Have you decided which system you're going to go with? When I was pregnant, I went to Cotton Babies and they gave me a full run down on all brands and types. It was a lot of info but educational. We tried a few of each different style, brand, type, etc. In the end, we've settled on prefolds for newborn and BumGenius 3.0 & 4.0 pocket diapers for the rest of the time. I love it.
  • I CD using Bum Genius from Cotton Babies. I love supporting a local company. We spend a lot of time there because we do Tiny Socialite play group on Fridays there with some other moms.

They offer a free cloth class as well as other classes. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I used the Baby Care Diaper Service which is the only one in town. We use the Flip covers from Cottonbabies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"