Breastfeeding
Options

Nipple cream recommendations

Wow, I can't believe my nipples are starting to get really dry already. What's your favorite nipple cream?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nipple cream recommendations

• Options
    I didn't use it until I actually started using, but Lansinoh Lanolin (purple tube) was my cream of choice.  I hated the Medela cream.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options

imageHeather&Alexi:
    I didn't use it until I actually started using, but Lansinoh Lanolin (purple tube) was my cream of choice.  I hated the Medela cream.

This!  Lansinoh worked really well for me too!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Motherlove nipple cream, it's pricey ($10 for 1oz) but it's all natural ingreients an is easy to apply. My LC gave me a sample b/c she thought I was allergic to the Lanolin, and it totally worked awesome!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't tried any other brands but I really like the Lansinoh lanolin cream.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• Options
    After using the Medela lanolin I tried a sample of The First Years Nipple butter and really liked it.  I ended up buying a tube for about $8 at wal-mart.  It also works well for chapped lips!!
  • Options
    I'm the opposite of the PP's.  I LOVED the Medela lanolin and hated the lansinoh.
  • Options

imagejigglyjelloo:
    After using the Medela lanolin I tried a sample of The First Years Nipple butter and really liked it.  I ended up buying a tube for about $8 at wal-mart.  It also works well for chapped lips!!

This.  I got a sample of Medela lanolin at the hospital and it stained my nursing bras.  I liked the idea of organic nipple butter and tried the First Years brand and really liked it.  

• Options
    Thanks ladies. This is all new to me so I'm trying to figure stuff out. Maybe I never noticed before but my nipples sure look really dried and alittle cracked. I thought that wasn't suppose to start till LO got here. It's annoying and itchy too Confused I also plan on asking about it when I go to my first LLL meeting in a few weeks. Thanks a bunch.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"