Maryland Babies

Pediatric Partners- Bel Air

Does anyone take their child here? We recently had to switch insurance companies, and I am taking my daughter to Pediatric Partners for the first time today. I was just wondering if anyone has any feedback (good or bad). Thank you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pediatric Partners- Bel Air

• It just moved to Forest Hill...just wanted to be sure you knew that.  They moved Friday.

I like it and like the drs in that practice.  Many say they don't like Hartwig, but I've never seen her.  I've seen Henning and Seymour and talked to Lamonico over the phone.  They all are great!

• Thank you. We are actually going to the North Bel Air location, and are seeing Dr. Mike. Our doctor will be Dr. Paxson once she returns from maternity leave, but since this is a sick visit, our appointment will be with Dr. Mike.

Thank you for your feedback!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I go to the same one as Kelley and we see Dr Henning. She is awesome, I really just love her. Unfortunately I don't have experience with the other office to help you out. Hope it goes well!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • When DD was a newborn, we went to the North Bel Air location.  I didn't care for the attitudes of the office staff and the fight I used to have to go through to get her immunizations records updated in both the daycare paperwork and the immunization record book itself - it was like I was always annoying the girl at the front desk while she was on her personal phone calls.  She clearly had issues with the doctors and I was sick of bearing the brunt of it, so I switched pediatricians.

This was three years ago, so hopefully it's gotten better.  The quality of care was never a concern, though.

• I live in Forest Hill and my SIL recommended PP but she goes to Dr. Minton who is in Towson.  She said it's worth the drive...she took her DD to the Bel Air location once and had a bad experiece with one of the doctors kicking a chair when in the room with her and her DD...I am planning on using them but also the Towson location. 
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • I go to the PP on North Avenue and DS sees Dr. Cox.   I have had a wonderful experience with her and the staff.  DS had jaundice/ failure to thrive when he was first born, and the staff was great about getting us seen and Dr. Cox called us frequently to go over labs and follow up.  I'm sorry to hear about the others' experience, but we've had no issues with PP. 
  • We love Dr. Paxson.  We've seen most of the dr's out of the bel air office, and they are all nice and very helpfull.  I love the practice.  We've even been to the Towson office a few times, and I like it there too.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageFieryIrishAngel:

When DD was a newborn, we went to the North Bel Air location.  I didn't care for the attitudes of the office staff and the fight I used to have to go through to get her immunizations records updated in both the daycare paperwork and the immunization record book itself - it was like I was always annoying the girl at the front desk while she was on her personal phone calls.  She clearly had issues with the doctors and I was sick of bearing the brunt of it, so I switched pediatricians.

This was three years ago, so hopefully it's gotten better.  The quality of care was never a concern, though.

Same here..we weren't happy with the staff either. It was fine when we first started, but, then I heard about the Dr.'s at the other location so we switched to Dr. Henning. My son is now almost 5, so like Fiery said...hopefully it's different now. I hve a friend who still goes there and is happy.

Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"