Two Under 2
Options

I dont know how Im going to survive this winter.

Seriously I am ready to rip my hair out from being stuck inside all day with a whiny toddler and now a whiny teething baby. Between naps and the weather we rarely leave the house anymore! To make matters worse, we live in a tiny townhouse with not that much room to spread out. I find myself snapping on DD and getting frustrated with things that didnt used to bother me. DH is barely home due to work and no one in my family ever really offers to help. How are you all managing??

someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I dont know how Im going to survive this winter.

• Options

Thanking God for mild weather here!  Can your baby nap in a carrier (Ergo lover here!) while you go to a children's museum or something for a bit in the morning?  That little chunk of time out of the house helps us a lot! 

Think Spring!

• Options
    I feel the same at times, loosing my patience and wanting to rip my hair out.. but I am part of a moms playgroup- and that is how I keep my sanity!! Having playdates at our house and venturing out with our playgroup to other poeples homes and playplaces helps the week go by smoother and happier :) ...for the kids who get to play (and get nice and tired for a nap) and ME to chat with other Moms...Any playgrups in your area? Check out meetup.com ...Good Luck- Think spring!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When DS has me at my wit's end, I change the scenery.  We go upstairs and play in his room or we go in the basement (we have a few old toys down there).  So far, I've been lucky that this has worked.  We live in a small townhouse too, but even having a new room to go to helps.

Good luck- hang in there!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"