January 2011 Moms
Options

I am already forgetting what being pregnant felt like

I forget the feeling of having my big belly.  It was just 3 weeks ago, how could I forget already?  Makes me a little sad because I think LO is going to be our one and only.

Re: I am already forgetting what being pregnant felt like

• Options
    it has only been a week for me and I don't miss it at all! I am really enjoying the freedom of not having to pee every time I move and no longer walking with the preggo waddle! Maybe I will start to miss the small things more later.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Options
    I think its natural to feel a little sad. I did, after my first. This time, however, I'm very happy not to be pregnant ever again. Its nice not to feel huge, waddle, pee every 20 minutes, etc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes I am not missing being pregnant at all!! I am happy its over with but now dealing with engorgement. I swear I just want to feel normal again!!
  • Options

I miss being pregnant; but I knew I would. I enoyed having LO in my belly, even through the painful kicks, lightning crotch, RLP and shooting leg pains. I would love to have another one, but it'll be a little while! If newborns were easier to care for, I'd get pregnant again ASAP!

---> Makes me wonder how some ladies have 4-6 kids as single moms.... I'm having a hard enough time married with one!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm forgetting some if it too, i definetly miss the feeling of pregnant, and miss all the kicks and movement she did inside, but i dont miss all the frequent bathroom visits. I'm excited to have another one but i'm waiting almost a year to start trying for #2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I miss being pregnant when little one is fussy or crying and i have no clue why or what to do! but i dont miss it so much that i cant wait to have another one :P
  • Options
    I miss being pregnant so much, I liked the bond I had with LO that was all mine. I felt like I didn't need to share him and now i share him with everyone.
  • Options
    I miss feeling her kicks and hiccups and the feeling of the experience and bond being our little secret. But I love seeing her with her dad and finally seeing her little self and being able to hold her. :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagej.stalls:
    Yes I am not missing being pregnant at all!! I am happy its over with but now dealing with engorgement. I swear I just want to feel normal again!!

Hang in there. I went through 4 days of horrible pain with being engorged but now at 2 weeks everything is back to normal and the pain is gone. 

• Options
    Before I gave birth I was sad and scared to stop being pregnant because I kept telling myself there were things I liked about it...but after giving birth I realized how much I hated it. I hated feeling huge and not being able to move and peeing constantly and not being able to get comfortable and waddling. The only things I really loved, and definitely miss, is that I could eat whatever I wanted because my food sensitivities subsided while pregnant. And that it didn't matter what I wore because I didn't have so many maternity clothes and I looked huge in everything anyway. Getting dressed is depressing now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"