Attachment Parenting
Options

Another wrap question

What size would I need to do rebozo hip carries (am I calling that the correct thing? Like a RS, but minus the rings & with a slipknot)?

I use a size 7 for FWCC & DH. But I want a short wrap & think I'd like to try a rebozo hip carry because we love our RS. 

Also, would the same lenth wrap work for a RUB? Or would I need more length for that?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Another wrap question

• Options

You'd need a 2 or a 3.  I prefer a 3 to have a little extra tail.

And since you're in da 'Burgh I'll pass this on: St. Clair is wrapping babies in Terrible Towels.  I just saw it on Facebook and thought it was funny.  I grew up in Bethel Park.

ETA: Here's a size chart that shows what lengths will work for specific carries. I wouldn't want to try to RUB in a 2, I almost wish my 3.2 was a little longer for it.  Short tails are a pain to get tight behind my back.

• Options

I use a 2 but the even sizes tend to suit me better.  Although if it were a wrap that doesn't have tapers (like an ellaroo or lana) then I would go with a 3 just to be safe.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks! I think I'll be on the lookout for a 3 that I like on FSOT.

Sinafey - I LOVE that they are wrapping newborns in terrible towels! You truly are born a Steeler fan in this town! Can't wait for this Sunday!  Oh and I wanted to say that I love that scrunchy nose picture of your DD in your siggy. So stinkin cute!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Thank you for the link on the babies being wrapped in the terrible towel!  Love it!!  I'm a huge Steelers fan...although from Chicago, I've always loved the Steelers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"