Baby Showers

Hostess Gifts

Hi there ladies,

I am not sure if this has been mentioned before so I'll ask again.

I am looking for some ideas for thank you/hostess gifts for the friends and my mom who are throwing my shower. There are 6 people.

tia

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hostess Gifts

• I am doing restaurant giftcards and personalized address stamp from ThreeDesigning Ladies for the couples shower hosts (three couples). Spa gift cards for the hostesses of my girls only shower (two girls) and probably a champagne gift basket for the hostess of another.
  • I had two showers. My SIL hosted the first and I got her a Starbucks gift basket and a bottle of wine (she looooves her wine lol)

The second shower was hosted by my 2 best friends. I got them both a huge smelly candle, a cute travel coffee mug that you can put a picture in (i put a picture of all of us in both of theirs), glass picture frames with an ultrasound picture, and bottles of our favorite Moscato (wine).

The second shower was held at my mom's house (she has a big house and it could hold all of the 30 guests) so for having it there I got her a bag of Starbucks coffee beans, the same cute travel mug, and a Bath & Body Works basket.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I just posted the exact same question. That'll teach me to read before I post!

I have 6 hostesses also, for a 15 person shower... and I"m returning the favor for 4/6 in the next 6 months... I don't want to set a precedent of them getting me something? 

Thanks. 

Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"