Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Hoping for AF

Really hoping that I get AF this week.  If I don't, I will have to go on pills to get AF (can't think of the name of them....it's been a LONG day).  I'm cramping and pretty moody (even moodier than I have been with the ups and downs of the mc).  So in a wierd way it's kinda a good sign, I'm hoping anyway. 
Nov. 19, 2010 BFP #1--m/c Dec. 24th, 2010 First cycle after m/c on Feb. 2, 2011--March 8th, 2011 BFP #2 EDD Nov. 19, 2011. Nadia Dorothy Grace born on 11-18-11 @ 3:04pm 6lbs 14oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Hoping for AF

• it's prometrium or progstin or something that starts with a p - i think it is the natural version not the synthetic....i took it 2 years ago when i was ovulating after going off of BCP.  it worked that's for sure.  i hope you get yours on your own though.
  • Provera..duh!!!  i dont know how i forgot that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep, provera!  That's what my brain wouldn't let me think of.  I've got 4 more days until I have to make the call to get on the Provera.  Please AF come for a visit (who in the world would have ever thought I'd want that!)
    Nov. 19, 2010 BFP #1--m/c Dec. 24th, 2010 First cycle after m/c on Feb. 2, 2011--March 8th, 2011 BFP #2 EDD Nov. 19, 2011. Nadia Dorothy Grace born on 11-18-11 @ 3:04pm 6lbs 14oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"