February 2011 Moms

Baby moving MORE closer to due date?

I've always heard that babies tend to move around less as you near your due date (which makes sense due to the restricted space) but my LO has been going crazy the past two days... does anyone else have a LO who is moving around more now? (or any 2+ moms who have experienced this?)

I'm not super worried or anything, I plan to mention it to my doc when I see her on Wednesday, just curious if others are noticing this as well.

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Baby moving MORE closer to due date?

• Mine moves ALL the time now!!! But I think it's because she's out of room so I feel every single tiny movement
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel my LO moving all the time! I love it! I was actually just thinking Wow she's moving a ton lately! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine feels like a sumo wrestler. Most of it feels downward, so I am hoping she is just settling in nice and tight down there to make my cervix open!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yep, mine moves all the time as well!  My OB said that was normal and that if I felt less movement to come in right away for a fetal monitor scan because I should feel the baby moving quite a bit still up until birth.
  • imagekcuad:
    Mine moves ALL the time now!!! But I think it's because she's out of room so I feel every single tiny movement

Hm, I hadn't thought of that, that definitely makes sense!

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"