Florida Babies

PSA: Target Sale

Just in case everyone wasn't aware.... Target is having a huge clearance sale. My local Target (on Spring Hill Drive in Spring Hill) Has 2 Graco cribs that are normally $180 on sale for $89 (they are leaning up against the crib wall by the diapers). They also had a changing table and bassinet.

I have also heard of a lot of girls getting the Medela Freestyle Pump (normally $300+) for $94.

This is the crib on sale:

Product Image Graco Charleston Classic Convertible Crib Classic Cherry

https://www.target.com/Graco-Charleston-Classic-Convertible-Cherry/dp/B00264DYB0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&keywords=Graco%20Charleston&fromGsearch=true&sr=1-2&qid=1295582476&rh=&searchRank=target104545&id=Graco%20Charleston%20Classic%20Convertible%20Cherry&node=1038576%7C1287991011&searchSize=30&searchPage=1&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&searchBinNameList=subjectbin%2Cprice%2Ctarget_com_primary_color-bin%2Ctarget_com_size-bin%2Ctarget_com_brand-bin&frombrowse=0

Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Married Bio

Re: PSA: Target Sale

• DH and I went looking for the pump because of what a great deal it was... be aware that each Target gets to set their own price so the deals may not be available at all locations.
  • That is an awesome deal on the pump. I'll have to see what my local Target has ...
  • Loading the player...
  • imagebabybchbum:
    DH and I went looking for the pump because of what a great deal it was... be aware that each Target gets to set their own price so the deals may not be available at all locations.
    All of the Targets will eventually have the pump on clearance. You can still find it regular price (and in stock) at a few of them. I purchased it for regular price and then returned and repurchased it at a different Target where it was on clearance. They are not allowed to price adjust clearance merchandise but there are no rules against returning and repurchasing. :)
    Dating 7/25/03 Engaged 7/25/07 Married 11/10/09 L 3/11/11
    Married Bio

• imageMrsChelseaP09:
    imagebabybchbum:
    DH and I went looking for the pump because of what a great deal it was... be aware that each Target gets to set their own price so the deals may not be available at all locations.
    All of the Targets will eventually have the pump on clearance. You can still find it regular price (and in stock) at a few of them. I purchased it for regular price and then returned and repurchased it at a different Target where it was on clearance. They are not allowed to price adjust clearance merchandise but there are no rules against returning and repurchasing. :)

This is what I was going to do... but after Talking to so many people about it I'm getting offers for a Free pump... guess I'll save $100 bucks if someone who is done is so kind and willing to let me have theirs.

• I'm so sad I can't find a Target near me that still has the pump in stock.  Crying 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"