Canada Babies

Any Manitoba Mommies-to-Be?

My husband & I live in Thompson but are trying to eventually move to the Brandon area, closer to our families.

Are there any other Manitoba ladies here? If so, how are you coping with our winter? It's quite mild so far isn't it? We're pretty lucky!

I'm six weeks pregnant on Tuesday and so excited, it's our first baby, we just got married in April but have been together five years!

Re: Any Manitoba Mommies-to-Be?

• Hello!  I'm not a Mommie-to-Be, but I'm in the 'Peg with a 4 month old....nice to meet you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm a mommy to be in Wpg, 22 weeks tomorrow :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm a Manitoba mommie-to-be.  I live near Portage La Prarie and am 15 weeks!  This winters been pretty good so far, but the snow pants are starting to get a little tight. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations! I am in Winnipeg and I am going to be a first time mom too! I'm four weeks tomorrow and am setting up my first appointment tomorrow.  Good luck to you and I hope everything turns out for you both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"