New Hampshire Babies
Options

Breat Pump Vendor- Blue Cross

It looks like my insurance, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, will cover my breast pump at 100% (wow!) provided I purchase the pump from an "in-network" provider.  Using their online search is difficult, since it pulls up every medical supply store (most of which don't sell breast pumps).  Did anyone buy a breast pump at a medical supply store in the southern NH area?  I'd love to hear recommendation.  I'm in Windham and really new to the area.  Thank you!

Re: Breat Pump Vendor- Blue Cross

• Options
    I purchased mine from Elliot hospital.  It was also covered by Blue Cross :)  They have the Medela double electric models. 
  • Options
    i bought mine from cambridge medical supply.  They deliver or ship to you.  You just need a script from the LC to give to your OB after you deliver.  It was actually really easy.  the only pain in the butt was the fact i did not have it before delivery to sanitize.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is great!  I hope my Blue Cross Plan covers it, too!  How do I find out?  Maybe I should call them...

TTCAL Siggy Challenge: "He's my favorite.  His birthday is the same as mine almost"

image image

Missing my little one lost at 9 weeks on 2.24.13. brokenhearted but not broken... 

d&c 5/21/13... Still Healing, Still Standing... 

MMC discovered 10/2/2013, TWINS... d&c 10/7/2013.  I still miss you, little ones. 

Surgery December 2013 to remove a 10+cm fibroid... Open myomectomy. Benched for 3-9 months... 
    Will TTC summer Summer 2014 we hope!

Dear God, Since I couldn't hold my little one in my lap and tell him about you, could you hold him in your lap and tell him about me? 

PgAL and PAL always welcome...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"