TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

~~~babes12~~~~

Where are you?  When are you going to start testing?  Any spotting??  Thinking of you!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~~~babes12~~~~

• **butting in sorry** I have been stalking your chart!! Where are you?? Any spotting?? Take a test?? I'm so excited for you!!
  • ::Also peeking in::  

I've totally been chart-stalking, too!  (And it was looking really good as of yesterday!!!)

::EVERYTHING CROSSED:: that this is your cycle!!!   

• Loading the player...
  • awe thanks so much ladies for thinking of me! 

I've already been testing Embarrassed and i keep getting ++++!!  but b/c this is my first cycle w/ clomid, IUI, injections and the trigger shot i'm not sure what to expect.  i started testing b/c i wanted to test out the trigger but so far i've only gotten +'s.  so i've been afraid to post b/c i'm not sure what the deal is??  and so far no spotting!!!!!  Stick out tongue  i'm terrified to go pee or # 2 b/c i'm afraid i'll see spotting.  lol 

So as of today i'm 12dp Trigger.  and 11dpiui.  any words of wisdom?  i keep saying one more day and then i'll know for sure.  why does this have to be so darn confusing??  and i've silently been going insane.  Tongue Tied

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • Oh my gosh yay!! I get the "one more day I'll know for sure" but seriously I am so excited for you! The no spotting is great news! I better see a BFP post with a pic tomorrow!!!
  • imageEhoff33:
    Oh my gosh yay!! I get the "one more day I'll know for sure" but seriously I am so excited for you! The no spotting is great news! I better see a BFP post with a pic tomorrow!!!

i just posted above.  i'm so nervous though, i hope this is it. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • I never tested my trigger out, but I did test at 10dp trigger and got negatives when I wasn't.  Everyone metabolizes a bit differently, but I'm soooo very hopeful for you!!!!  I hope this is it!!!!!
  • imageade2be:
    I never tested my trigger out, but I did test at 10dp trigger and got negatives when I wasn't.  Everyone metabolizes a bit differently, but I'm soooo very hopeful for you!!!!  I hope this is it!!!!!

i hope this is it too!  the 10dpT was the lightest HPT and today's was noticeably darker so i'm hoping that's a good sign.  i never did get a - HPT though.  and no spotting is a definite good sign for me. :o)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"