Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

thank you cards?

I have had a bunch of people send food, flowers, and stuff to our house since our loss.  I should send thank you cards, right? 

What do I say? 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
PGAL/PAL Always Welcome

Re: thank you cards?

• Options

Be honest, say what you feel, but keep it short and sweet so that you don't overwhelm yourself. Thank you for your compassion during this difficult time. Its great to have such wonderful people in your life through good times and bad.

Just an idea. So sorry for your loss as well. Big hugs.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

"Thank you so much for your love and support during this difficult time. We are blessed to have you in our lives. Love, name" Short and sweet.

I don't think thank you cards are necessary, but I think they are a very nice gesture if you feel up to writing them. I'm  so sorry for your loss.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I just mailed my thank you cards last week. i just wrote that i was thankful for the flowers etc and that their thoughtfulness was touching.

DC:#1 10/2006 born at 40 weeks (33 weeks PTL)
    DC#2 born silent at 22 weeks 1.11.11
    Dc#3 born vbac 1/2012 <bra DC#4 born VBAC 3/2014
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. It sucks to write thank you for this reason.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    PGAL/PAL Always Welcome
  • Options
    I don't think they are necessary, but they are a nice gesture.  Once I get the NILMDTS pictures I plan on sending thank you cards to everyone who sent us stuff and who attended the funeral with a picture on the cover and a short statement like the ones written above.
  • Options
    i sent thank yous.  and basically said that you for thinking of us during this difficult time.  i'm sure people understand if you only write a few words.  and i'm so sorry for your loss
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"