Upstate NY Babies
Options

Funny eating times

What does your lo do at dinner that is funny?

Tonight we had mashed potatos, hamburger, and mixed veggies all mixed together.  It was one of my fav childhood meals, and oh so easy and fast to make.  DD loved it!

- She is super independent while eating lately.  She won't let me hand feed her anything.  But more often than not she turns the spoon before it gets in her mouth so it falls off.  After the same bite fell several times, I tried to just sneak it in while her mouth was open for the empty spoon.  She caught me, just let it slide out of her mouth, and then picked it up, placed it on her spoon and re-ate it, lol!  Oh and she yelled jibberish at me while doing that.

- She threw her spoon on the ground on purpose.  So I leaned in to her and said "No" in the most stern voice I could.  She looks up at me, smiles, and points to my nose and says "Nose" haha.

Re: Funny eating times

• Options
    That's hilarious! I bet it was hard to stay stern after that :-)  It has to be the age because A hates it when I feed her too, but if I leave her up to her own devices, most of it ends up in the dogs' stomachs! BTW that sounds like a dinner I have to try one night! Do you season the hamburger with anything?
  • Options

Haha.....we make that and it's called Shepard's Pie.

R will say "good job" every time he successfully stabs a piece of food with his fork.....every time!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJune4bride2be:

Haha.....we make that and it's called Shepard's Pie.

Ahh, so it is!  I just googled it haha.  We just have ours all mixed together though instead of layered.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"