Single Parents
Options

Ahh! What a great boost to my confidence! :D

I know I've fallen behind on posting but that's because I've had to downgrade my internet speed due to cost issues (I didn't get the coffee shop job, but I have another interview at our local newspaper next week!) and TB doesn't load with it! Or if it does, it takes five years to.

But anyway, the point of this post is this: 

I'm a huge library junkie, so today my step-mom was watching DD and I made a library run for some TV show seasons on DVD. I had season three of The Big Bang Theory on hold and when I was checking out a pretty cute guy saw the DVD's and started quizzing me on the show. Then he said "Uh oh, is that season two or season three?" When I mumbled it was season three he said "Good thing it is because I've got season two on hold!" then proceeded to comment on my hair, which is in desperate need of styling.

When I had finished checking out, he said "Maybe I'll see you around town?" and I nodded and smiled as I walked out! I was pretty embarrassed...

Whether I see him again or not, doesn't matter because I feel way better about myself now!

Okay, AW over! :D

Flying Solo, Formula Feeding, Working, Loving Life Momma of One. Image and video hosting by TinyPic ::NEW POST ON 2.7.2011:: Come Today, Blue Skies Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image

Re: Ahh! What a great boost to my confidence! :D

• Options

How exciting!  I love that giddy crushy feeling you get when you first meet someone you connect with.  It's sad how attention from a guy can make your day, but it definitely makes mine!  haha 

I love Big Bang Theory as well.  I have the latest episode on DVR and can't wait to get to it! 

• Options

Love big bang!

You love that attention :-) It still makes my day when some random guy whistles or whatever at me :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"