Pregnant after a Loss
Options

where to get a fetal doppler

I have been thinking about getting one and was going to get the Sonoline B. I seen it before on Amazon but when I looked on there today I couldnt find it. I was just wondering where you ladies got yours from. TIA. :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d

Re: where to get a fetal doppler

• Options
    That is bizarre!  I just went on there, and I couldn't find them either.  I got the Sonoline B, and I got it on Amazon for around $50.  I don't know where else you would get them... I would just bet that whoever sells them is out of stock, and if you give it a few days they might have them in again... Good luck!
    formerly *Abby*
    BFP 10/05/09 - natural m/c 10/22/09... BFP 07/18/2010 - My BFP Chart - Due March 29, 2011
    My Pregnancy Blog
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine." - Taylor Swift, "Mine"
    Labor Buddy to leneae10 and kilissa
  • Options
    I got mine from Amazon about a week before they stopped selling them. RyanandKristen posted a link on the August board a few hours ago. The post is called "is this a good doppler" or something like that.
    Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

image*Abby*:
    That is bizarre!  I just went on there, and I couldn't find them either.  I got the Sonoline B, and I got it on Amazon for around $50.  I don't know where else you would get them... I would just bet that whoever sells them is out of stock, and if you give it a few days they might have them in again... Good luck!

This.  Hopefully they're just out temporarily.   

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I rented one from storkradio.com for about $20 a month with my DD.. I was planning on getting it for this LO.. They are the same medical grade dopplers that your doctor uses...Never had trouble hearing HB.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I heard the Sonoline B was good too, but also couldn't find it on Amazon. I just ordered it yesterday here:

https://www.clinicalguard.com/sonoline-handheld-pocket-fetal-doppler-p-174.html 

• Options
    Some women on the july board said they ordered theirs from ebay for slightly cheaper than what I paid on amazon.  Not sure if they still have them though!
  • Options

imagekathymarie:
    I got mine from Amazon about a week before they stopped selling them. RyanandKristen posted a link on the August board a few hours ago. The post is called "is this a good doppler" or something like that.

Opps didn't see that you had directed her to my other post! TY! 

• Options
    I got mine on ebay. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"