Parenting after 35

2nd glass of wine...WWYD

Do I have one or not?  Tomorrow is my first weigh in after a week on weight watchers.  Despite having been home with a sick baby all week long, I managed to stay on trackand still have a ton of the "bonus points" left.  And I REALLLY want another glass....DH is out at a family function... 

Will a 2nd glass of wine set me back at the weigh in, you think??? LOL....

Not really seriously asking this....just looking for someone to tell me its OK! 

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 2nd glass of wine...WWYD

• imagejarbatz:

I hope you are enjoying it right now. You had a long week honey! 

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • use your 49 points!  I've lost 5+ so far since starting and have always used them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Go for it! You have the points so it should be fine plus after this week you deserve it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • As a lapsed WW Lifetime member... I say go for it.

You're not going super crazy stuffing your face full of chocolate and chips and if you have room for the points (are they still doing points?), drink it.

Coming from someone who had wine tonight. lol

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • ::::coming over and joining you for some desperately needed wine::::
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Those points don't carry over - so use them!

Plus, wine in moderation is good for you ;)

Cheers! 

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I don't think it will make any difference so bottoms up! And I admire your commitment to WW, good luck!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Thanksch everyone....I didn't wait for you're reschponschessss and went ahead and had the schecond glassshhhh...I'm a lil' tipschy now

LOL...I WISH it only took me 2 glasses to get tipsy!  But I did have the 2nd glass and am going to bed now...wish me luck at my weigh in tomorrow! 

Lisa (aka Piranha) - didn't know you joined...way to go on the 5 lbs!  I SO wish we lived closer so we could do this together.  I will definitely be using my bonus pts for our GTG w/ Puckchick! 

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedaisydana:
    imagejarbatz:

I hope you are enjoying it right now. You had a long week honey! 

Yes
  • imagejarbatz:

Thanksch everyone....I didn't wait for you're reschponschessss and went ahead and had the schecond glassshhhh...I'm a lil' tipschy now

YesYes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejarbatz:

Thanksch everyone....I didn't wait for you're reschponschessss and went ahead and had the schecond glassshhhh...I'm a lil' tipschy now

Glad you enjoyed it!  Good luck at your weigh in!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"