Parenting after 35

FFFC

I think sex is over-rated. There I said it.

Re: FFFC

• There you are!!

It's hard when you're exhausted.

I hear ya' loud and clear, friend!

Get a babysitter. You are beautiful. Feel it. Know it.

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sex is, orgasms are not. Fortunately you don't need one to have the other! ;-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I am a single lady, remember? lol.

hahahaha. ...i've decided that even orgasms are over-rated without a partner to share them with

• imagecarladillon:
    Sex is, orgasms are not. Fortunately you don't need one to have the other! ;-)
    ITA.
  • Yep, don't miss it.  Wish I did.  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imagePeppernut:
    Yep, don't miss it.  Wish I did.  :)

This.  DH wishes I did too.  =>

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yea so does mine...Lucky for him we're about to TTC so he'll actually get some.
  • you're preaching to the choir, sister :)
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • wellllllllll at least you're having sex ...  I could do without for a few more years ( oh yeah, I said years) ....too scared my tubes will become "untied".   Stick out tongue
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me too.

What's this about you being single???

• imageJenniferTCU:

Me too.

What's this about you being single???

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing although I recall you said a while back that you wanted to break up with your man. So I guess it happened? 

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"