Two Under 2

toddler getting MORE clingy

When we first bought DD home DS was fine.  Things continued as normal.  Not that she has been home for a few weeks DS is getting super clingy.  He wants me all of the time.  He won't let DH do anything for him any more.  I feel so guilty that I can't spend more alone time with him.  When can I expect this to end?!?!  Thanks! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: toddler getting MORE clingy

• I promise, it will end :) DS was the same way for a while. It was like he finally figured out that DD wasn't going anywhere, and he fought for my attention. Hang in there! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, Lilly did this too and she did eventually get over it. I think when Owen first came home it was so exciting that she didnt really "get" how things would change for her. After a couple months is when it set in and she started getting upset and clingy. It didnt take long for her to understand that Owen isnt going anywhere and she still will get a ton of attention from me:)
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"