Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Daycare recommendations near Bellevue/Ben Avon?

We are starting to look for daycare options in the Bellevue/Ben Avon/Avalon area and have no clue where to start....does anyone know of any reputable centers in the area?

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycare recommendations near Bellevue/Ben Avon?

• Options
    I'm looking into my option in the Bellevue/Ben Avon/Avalon area too!  So far, the only ones I have found are the ones listed on aroundross.com.
  • Options
    Well lets keep in touch regarding what we find!  We are looking at three on Monday, so I'll let you know how it goes!  There don't seem to be many options in this area....more towards McKnight Rd and Wexford....which are too far for us!  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sounds good! I don't jump on here much, so feel free to email me at laurenandzach12.20@gmail.com (it forwards to my every day email).  We can compare notes!
  • Options

We put our two girls in daycare at Mt. Nazareth on Bellevue Road in West View and highly recommend it!  Clean, safe, and relatively inexpensive compared to the chain daycare.  If you have any questions - feel free to email me at allisonradi@hotmail.com.

Allison

• Options
    Thanks for the tip!  We actually found and liked Lil' Tykes in Bellevue...which is super close to our house and on our ways to work.  Should our plans change though, I'll look into that one too!  Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"